I've been experimenting with wallpapers for my page on Rug Hooking Daily. My most recent experiment for the Halloween season was to paper my page with Mr. Bonz. I've been asked how I did that.
Here is what I did.
1. In your photo program, crop the picture or part of the rug that you want to use as your wallpaper tile. Whatever it is, it will be repeated or tiled in the background of your page, so consider natural borders.
2. Export your photo (my export command is in the drop down menu under File) to your desktop. The export function should allow you to pick the size of the file and the quality of the picture. I usually go with jpg, medium quality, smallest size.
3. On My Page in Rug Hooking Daily, in the left hand column click manage My Page.
4. Click change Appearance.
5. Click All Options.
6. Locate the camera icon next to Side Image. Click.
7. Upload your photo by browsing your desktop and clicking the photo you want to use.
8. Click "tile".
9. Scroll down and click Save.
10. Wait a minute for the image to come up as your wallpaper.